Tarheel Imaging & Microfilming
The United States Federal Government has defined by law rules and regulations governing the privacy and integrity of healthcare, legal, finance, trade and other business records. Recent legislature includes Sarbanes-Oxley, Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and Gramm-Leach-Blily Act.
Understanding these laws is important for your company and ours. Since 1990, we have helped clients establish clear document archive policy and provided them impeccable storage, microfilming, scanning, and destruction solutions.
The importance of your vital business documents is unquestionable. We take their security and confidentiality seriously following strict protocol throughout pickup/delivery, inventory control, document preparation and imaging. You will be pleased to know that our services are 100% rendered in the United States of America providing security for your records, and jobs in our community.
States We Service are in Yellow:
- Our corporate office in Wilmington, NC has a lower cost of living than the larger cities, which is reflected in our prices
- 100% of our staff is in the USA, so overseas security is not an issue
- Our second generation family owned business wants to build relationships, not take your money and move on; we care about your needs and only sell you services that help you
- Our equipment is state of the art, saving you investing captial in equipment on your location that is slower than ours
- We handle document pick-up, scanning, storage, and shredding, so you can one stop shop for your document management needs
Call us today and find out why our customers swear by our services!