Document Scanning Services
Does the talk around your office or organization sound like this?
- “I’m so frustrated; I can’t find that file anywhere!”
- “No matter how hard I try, I can’t reduce this avalanche of paperwork on my desk!”
- “I’m tired of paper pushing; I wish I had more time for the important stuff!”
- “The file cabinets are bursting at the seams.”
- “The archives are like the black hole; once a file goes there, you won’t ever find it again!”
Do you wish it sounded like this?
- “I can now retrieve and review documents in a fraction of the time it used to take; the time savings is amazing!”
- “I’m certain that our corporate documents are safe and that we’re well-prepared for disaster recovery.”
- “Our document library has become a valuable asset for our company.”
- “It used to take me weeks to amass the documents for our research projects; this time it took me less than four hours.”
- “We would have gone digital much sooner had we known the benefits!”
Tarheel Imaging & Microfilming specializes in helping you turn that office talk from complaints about an unmanageable paper-intensive environment into praise for a productive, efficient system that reaps positive benefits for employees, customers, and shareholders alike. Every company, no matters its size, needs to manage its documents effectively. Yet most organizations don’t know where to begin when converting their paper files into a paperless system.
For more than twenty years, Tarheel Imaging & Microfilming has made that process easy for our clients, providing compliant document conversion services with a focus on value pricing and quality. Let us assist you in better managing the documents you require to run a successful business.
What are the Benefits of Document Scanning?
A global consulting firm recently concluded a five-year international study which found that employees spend up to 4 hours a day looking for information! Document scanning can dramatically increase employee productivity and profits by storing critical company information in a way that can be easily accessed and maintained.
Since 1990, Tarheel Imaging has worked with businesses like yours to transfer vital paper records, documents and files to electronic documents, microfilm and microfiche.
We have production grade scanners, state-of-the-art data capture and sophisticated indexing software, but what you’ll care about most is our proven record of outstanding customer service. We’ll work with you from start to finish until the data transfer project is fully complete and all information can be accessed according to your needs and specifications.
The skilled, experienced team at Tarheel Imaging will take the time to understand your business and help you analyze your processes and internal systems. Then, we’ll suggest budget-appropriate solutions that offer the best way to organize, manage, and access your data.
We work hard to make the conversion process easy and hassle-free for you. We offer complimentary pick-up service; flexible scheduling, and a range of services from file review to staple removal to scanning and document conversion.
Tarheel Imaging has the ability to scan paper of any size and weight. Your files might include standard 8 ½ by 11 documents, legal size documents, color photos, continuous feed documents such as fetal monitors or pharmacy sheets, even receipts or architectural maps. No matter the document, Tarheel Imaging & Microfilming can scan it as an image for inclusion in your database.
What Kinds of Document Scanning Does Tarheel Imaging & Microfilming Offer?
Tarheel Imaging & Microfilming offers a large range of scanning and imaging-related services. For example, we provide:
- High-Quality, High-Speed Document Scanning and Imaging – We scan all types of documents and materials: letter-sized, legal-sized, black and white documents, color documents, maps, engineering and architectural plans, medical charts, and much more!
- Onsite Scanning – No need to relinquish your documents; we’ll bring our staff to you!
- Indexing – We can make your documents fully searchable via manual indexing, Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology, or automated database programs. The index criteria are fully customizable and are attached to every page of the file, ensuring quick accessibility.
- Archival Preservation
- Digitization and Electronic Document Processing
- File Transfer – We provide quick and easy file transfer via compact discs, external hard drive or web-based FTP.
- ECM System – We can help you select and install the right system for your business needs.
- Microfilm Duplication – After completing your scanning project, we can provide a microfilm copy to ensure your company’s compliance with regulatory government agencies. (See our Microfilm web page that discusses microfilming and microfiche digitizing in detail.)
The staff at Tarheel Imaging & Microfilming has extensive knowledge and hands-on experience; we’ve successfully completed all kinds of document transfer projects from small-scale business archives to major healthcare facilities with multiple networks and complex compliance regulations. Tarheel Imaging & Microfilming has the ability to deliver document imaging services to a wide variety of industries including commercial, non-profit, legal, medical, financial and government. We can scan:
- Engineering Documents for Engineering Offices
- Financial Records for Accounting, Financial Services, Brokerage and Mortgage Companies
- Government Records for Government Agencies and Public Institutions
- Insurance Applications and Claims for Insurance Companies
- Legal Documents, Case Litigation and Transactions for Law Firms and Attorneys
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Medical Record Scanning and Imaging, Charts, and X-Rays for Healthcare Facilities Including Hospitals, General Practice and Specialty Practice Doctor’s Offices
- Real Estate Records
- Research Documents and R&D Support for Pharmaceutical Companies
- Site Drawings and Project Records for Architectural Firms
- Transportation & Logistics Documents for Shipping Companies, Importers, Exporters, and Logistics Firms
These brief lists of services available and industries served are by no means comprehensive. Whatever your needs are, we have document scanning and imaging solutions to serve you!
How Much Does Document Imaging and Scanning Cost?
Not as much as you think. Many people still believe that converting to a paperless environment is only practical for large corporations with unlimited budgets. But more and more small to mid-sized companies have learned that a document scanning is an affordable and viable option that saves money, space, and time. Furthermore, return on investment is significant as companies reap the long-term benefits of dramatically increased productivity in daily operations.
Regardless of the size, complexity, or budget of your project, we can provide custom document management services tailored to your needs. To learn more about how document scanning can help your business or to request a quote, contact us today.
How Does the Document Scanning Process Work?
Our first objective when assisting with a document scanning or data conversion process is to consult with to understand your priorities, concerns, and goals for managing your data. We’ll make sure that we fully understand your current document filing and handling process. Then, we’ll help you understand your options while recommending the most cost-effective approach to meet your needs. Our goals are to simplify your document storage processes with a tailored solution that will increase your organization’s productivity, performance and profits with a lot less paper!
Next, we perform an inventory of your project files, logging and labeling all materials. This allows us to quickly retrieve any materials you may need while your files are in our care. When the inventory is complete, Tarheel Imaging & Microfilming prepares your documents for scanning. This includes a host of services including, but not limited to: staple removal, binding removal, document repair and page orientation, and special handling of Post-It Notes or file attachments. At this time, we also thoroughly review each file to ensure that the file integrity is maintained, that all project requirements are met, and that no variations are introduced into the process so that all file will be properly indexed and easy to retrieve. Our rigorous approach ensures a level of accuracy that makes us a respected leader in document scanning.
When the document preparation and quality review process is complete, we scan your documents using technology that ensures the best possible image capture. Each document is checked and reviewed for quality assurance, then converted into the required file format. Next, each electronic file is named, indexed, and coded to enable easy search and retrieval options.
Finally, we give you your digital documents. The original paper documents are returned, recycled or certified destroyed according to your organization’s compliance requirements.
Tarheel Imaging & Microfilming is proud of its ability to provide quick turn-around without compromising quality service. We take every measure to ensure consistency and quality while minimizing variation by adhering to a strict Best Practices Protocol for document handling.
Interested in Our Document Scanning Services?
With a wide range of document imaging services such as onsite scanning, indexing, microfilm duplication and file transfer, Tarheel Imaging & Microfilming offers appropriate solutions to managing all of your important documents.
If you want more information about any of our document scanning services – or to find out if we provide any services not mentioned (the answer is usually yes) – just contact us. Find out what our clients are saying about our services and how “going digital” has improved their productivity.
Call Tarheel Imaging & Microfilming for outsourcing, data conversion and document scanning services in Wilmington, NC, Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC, Greenville, NC, Charleston, SC, North Carolina, NC, South Carolina, SC, Georgia, GA, Document Scanning Atlanta, Tennessee, TN, Virginia, VA, Washington, D.C., Maryland, MD, New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA.
Tarheel Imaging & Microfilming offers legal document scanning, PDF conversion, on-site scanning, document imaging and document management. We scan your paper documents, microfilm, microfiche, large format drawings, wide format drawings. For more information regarding our document scanning services, please contact us at: 1-800-741-8505.